Friday, May 13, 2005
Current new squeeze!!!I'm delighted to received a call yesterday from Jigsaw Puzzle World that my jigsaw puzzle has finally arrived all the way from Japan!!! I've ordered this since the end of last year and its finally here!!!
Saw this design all the way back in the early 2004... Why do i like this design so much? Hmmm... i guess its because i've always longed to be like the angel in the picture, admiring and basking under the heavenly lights of the universe... So carefree, so relaxing... Aaaahhh...
Haha, I remembered back then, i was already undergoing some financial difficulties and the feeling of seeing something that you really like but you have no ability to purchase it is so darn fuck up! And when i finally have the means to buy it, its sold out!!! Grrr...
From then onwards, i set this jigsaw puzzle as part of my targets, and to pamper myself if i achieve certain results in my career... Haha... And now at least i'm somewhere liao... Phew! I just love all these challenges in life! But for now, this jigsaw is mind-bogging enough...
Ganbatte ne! I shall complete this 1000 pieces... in a week?
Hope so la... hahaha...

alvinz blogged at 12:48 AM
***