Thursday, September 14, 2006

1 Day without her

My heart hurts like hell,
I cant breathe,
I cant walk,
I feel sick,
I wanna just stay in bed...

I feel so whiney...
Where's the confident guy who told her he can make his heart hard and endure it all?
Who's the one who told her that he is in control of his emotions all the time?

I'm choking on my own words now...
I thought i could, but i cant refroze the ice she has melted with her smile...
I cant rebuild the walls she has crumbled with her voice...

I can still remember the happy times we've spent together,
all the words that we've exchanged,
the sweetness that we've concoct,
and i'm suppose to give all these up?!

I cant do it!

Damn! Why am i such a weakling?WHY?!

I'm beginning to hate myself...
I'm crying again...
STOP IT!
STOP!

Just wun listen to me...


alvinz blogged at 5:14 PM

***