Friday, September 15, 2006
2 days without her...
i'm so confused!
People say never try to understand women cos u'll never understand what they are thinking...
i guess its quite true, even for someone like me which she finds me unpredictable and deep...
I dun understand why we can still talk so much when u wanted to hibernate,
why u still allow me to talk to u,
why u still want to talk so much with me,
i mean...
isn't the answer very clear?
We click so well because we have chemistry?
We understand each other so well?
We have feelings for each other?
I dun get it...
Your sms to me is very clear, i know what issit that you want, i'll try my best to fulfill ur wishes cos i understand k?
Even though i'm suffering from missing you,
from not seeing you,
from not hearing you or talking to you,
I must be strong,
i must pull through this harsh period,
so that you can convince yourself that there's nothing wrong with having those feelings when you are with me,
I'll leave you to yourself,
i can only hope that you'll see the light sooner so that we'll not waste anymore of our time going thru all these pestering details and instead, cherish our time together and write our own story...
Ganbatte!
*Grits my teeth*
alvinz blogged at 11:27 PM
***