Monday, September 18, 2006

4 days of abstinence... but...

i'm sorry girl, i had to call u, i just couldn't stand it anymore...

I have an upcoming test, but i can only study half-heartedly...

I need you, need to hear your voice so hard...
miss your daily stories...

our photos and videos are not enough at all, i've watched them countless times...

I just couldn't keep my hands away from the phone,
from pressing the buttons to you...

i stopped myself from dialling the last number so many times,
but i finally couldn't stop myself anymore...
i just wanted to wish you all the best for your first day of work tmr...

I was sad that i couldn't get you that one and only time,
and hope that you'll not call me back so that i would not break my promise,
but u still did...
and it took all my sadness and guilt away...

To hell with them all, i'm indulging in my happiness!

we had a happy chat no doubt, but why did you have to call me back?
was it really out of politeness?
or did u miss me just as much?
why wouldn't u just speak your feelings from the heart?

but it got me going...
yeah...
i'm gonna pull thru my test and give u the results of your efforts!

onwards and onwards...
i'm waiting for you...


alvinz blogged at 2:50 AM

***