Monday, December 04, 2006

A testing occupation...

I always heard people telling me that one of the toughest jobs around are sales job? I think mine is the toughest man... Sales and customer service combine together really can kill...

I must continue to talk in a very nice and happy tone to my clients even though i'm so sad inside... i need to put on this mask whenever i see them because they are not there to know my problems, but for me to solve theirs! haha... kinda sucky right?
hopefully my smiles doesn't look fake,
my tone isn't uncomfortable till the point they might feel that i'm being hypocritical...

Well i guess its really hard to just put on a mask and made it work because the damage has already been done, u r suffering inside, real time, and you just have to really suck it up and pretend like nothing has happened, its not ur concern, i'm good... haha...
i wanna vomit blood already...


alvinz blogged at 10:45 PM

***