Saturday, April 14, 2007

End of the road...

Truth hurts...

I thought i could last until she has finally recognised me as the one in her life who has always been so so true to her...
I thought i could understand everything that she is going thru and i'm prepared to brave any storms with her by being her shelter...
I thought i could make her life so much more than she has ever been...
I thought i could bring her to the light and keep all those evil people away...
But i have never ever thought that my nightmare could come true at such a crucial hour...

No mood?
haha...
No mood still can arrange to go for a dinner before exams?
Very good...
When is my turn coming to go for dinner before exams?
I dun think she intended to ask anyway...

Truth hurts...

"Dun worry, now there'll be no one to tell you whether you're doing the right or wrong things anymore................. no one to tell you what to do............................ and no one to care for you anymore.................... Thats what you want isn't it?"

These are the exact words that i said to her...

And i always knew she would never have make me stayed...
She would never cherish me...
All these... that i yearn so much...
She would never give me...
But i still opened my heart to her...
To seek all those deepest stabs she can ever give me...

Will she even sms or call me after that?
I dun think so...
maybe she even yearned for me to disappear just like that!
Hah~ Good riddance!

I'm stupid...
Yes i know... i just told myself this morning...

I will always remember the courage that i had, to not to drop any tears in front of her...
the courage to walk out after that...
the courage to stone all the way home...

I will always remember the loneliness i have as i walked in the rain...
with the rain resonating with the weather in my heart...

I will always remember the pain that i have to endure all alone...
with nobody caring...
its my own fault...
Yes i know...

I think rain knows me best now...
is that the reason why i like listening to the rain?

and rain...
is right here with me...


alvinz blogged at 8:48 PM

***